Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Class Valentines for Boys!

Now that I've got a boy I need a collection of Valentines that are less butterflies and hearts and more robots and airplanes...So here's the collection (thus far) of bookmarked "boy" Valentines.

pirate1
I like these pirate ones from Mer Mag.

You Rock, sucker stick guitar Valentine from Zakka Life

A few from Cottage Industrialist, like this dino


and rocket ship

This is genius for the Star Wars loving boys my girls know (from Brassy Apple.) 



I love these arrow ones from Sweet Muffin Suite.

boy valentines
One Charming Party was on the palentines train too with these cute boy ones


wild animal valentine DIY
Wild About You Valentine from Design Mom. 

All images from their respective owners.
Printables are for personal, non-commercial, use unless otherwise noted by their respective owner.





No comments:

Post a Comment